STATEMENT OF FAITH
The Calvary Chapel Church has been formed as a fellowship of believers in the Lordship of Jesus Christ. Our supreme desire is to know Christ and be conformed into His image by the power and grace of the Holy Spirit. We are not a denominational church, nor are we opposed to denominations as such, only their tendency to overemphasize doctrinal differences that have led to the division of the body of Christ.
- We Believe that the only true basis of Christian fellowship is His Agape love, which is greater than any differences we possess and without which we have no right to claim ourselves Christians.
- We Believe worship of God should be Spiritual. Therefore we remain flexible and yielded to the leading of the Holy Spirit to direct our worship
- We Believe worship of God should be inspirational. Therefore we give great place to music in our worship
- We Believe worship of God should be intelligent. Therefore our services are designed with great emphasis on teaching the Word of God that He might instruct us how He would be worshipped
- We Believe worship of God should be fruitful. Therefore we look for His love in our lives as the supreme manifestation that we have truly been worshipping Him